Tuesday 30 November 2010

Untitled love letter...

Dear Loved One,
Do you even care about me? Do you even acknowledge my presence? Just spend a little more time with me. Maybe one more minute a day, just give me more time. Give me the chance to show you how much I love you.

Yours
Jesus


Dear Lover,
Its another minute, another hour, another day. How are you at this precise minute? I got your previous memo stating that you felt I didn’t care about you. Funny. You felt that I didn’t spend enough time with you. Like come on, how many hours of my precious day do you want from me? It’s a bit selfish don’t you think.
Anyway, you go on as if I don’t sit down and think about you sometimes. Or I don’t look around and just see you in all I see. Its not like I don’t even call you sometimes. Like, oh my gosh, I think about you, see you and hear you – the only thing is that its sometimes. But! I still love you. What more do you want from me? I do love you – sometimes.

Yours
Loved One


Dear Loved One,
Is that enough? Does your lifestyle appreciate me? Does it respect my name and all that I stand for? I don’t want you to go so far that I become a nobody to you.

Yours
Jesus


Dear Jesus,
There are times where you don’t do what I want you to do. Like, sometimes I need space, you know, time to breathe. Yes, you’re the head but sometimes I just want to go my own way and learn from my own mistakes. Sometimes don’t you feel you’re just a bit overprotective? You know, a little possessive? Ok, yes I know you love me. Ok. Ok. Ok. I accept that you love me abundantly.
Sometimes I just want to enjoy my life you know, I’m young and I’m only young once and no, of course I don’t want to lose you. This is what I’m saying you just don’t get it. Were you never young? Did you never understand what it’s like to face social pressures and temptation? Of course you did. Yes you still love me even when I offend you. Yes you love me when I decide to not talk to you and yes you still love me when I come crawling back.
You feel I don’t appreciate you? What else do you want me to do?

Yours
Loved One


Dear Loved One,
Find someone who is not overprotective, someone who cares less for you, someone who doesn’t mind hurting you because they know you will always be there. Someone who just wants to enjoy life and love them, love them unconditionally. Even amongst all their ingratitude, love them. Even if they undermine or offend you, love them.

Yours
Jesus


Dear Jesus,
I should go and find someone, who is not possessive, who is not overprotective, who cares less for me, who just wants to live life and love them? Love them unconditionally? That’s impossible. They would annoy me. They would make me hate them. My efforts would be in vain. What would be the point? It would all go unappreciated. That’s just a total waste of my time. I think I’m going to have to pass on that one.

Yours
Loved One


Dear Loved One,
Exactly, each time you walk away from me you put me back on the cross but yet I still love YOU! I will never give you a pass. I will always have time for you. I will make life enjoyable for you, even beyond your own expectations. I will be all you need. I will be the lover of your soul. I will be your comforter. I will be that one that will love you like no other. All I need is one thing – your love. After that everything else falls into place. Don’t see me as such a chore, see more as the friend that you never had. I love you beyond mans measure and the day you realise that is the day that life will get better.

Yours
Jesus


Dear Jesus,
Speechless.

Yours
Loved One


Dear Loved One,
Just give me your hand. I’ll do the rest.

Yours
Jesus


Dear Jesus,
Not only will I give you my hand, I will give you my heart, mind and soul. Teach me how to love the way you do. Teach me how to be more like you, where I can love others as you have loved me.

Please

Yours
Loved One

Dear Loved One,
Welcome home.

Yours
Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment