Tuesday 30 November 2010

God...

- King of Glory
- Lord of Lords
- King of Kings
- God of greatness
- Unchangeable God
- Jehovah Jireh/my provider
- Jehovah Nissi
- Jehovah Rohi
- Jehovah Shalom/my Prince of peace
- God of Wisdom
- Lion of the Tribe of Judah
- Almighty
- All powerful
- All Knowing
- Yahweh
- Lilly of the valley
- Jehovah Elshadi
- King of all nations
- Lifter up of my head
- My Redeemer
- My Everything
- My Helper
- Lover of my soul
- Giver of all things
- The Lord of victory
- God of my life
- Alpha and Omega/beginning and the end
- The same yesterday, today and forever more
- King of truth
- Lord of hope
- Giver of success
- Giver of prosperity
- Giver of joy
- Giver of peace
- Giver of happiness
- God of greatness
- God of the impossible
- The God that brought me out of darkness into His marvelous light
- The God of defeat
- The God of no end
- The Miracle worker
- The God of wonders
- The God that binds
- The God that seals
- The God that never lies
- God of perfect love
- My refuge
- My fortress
- Trustworthy God
- Worthy God
- Omnipotent
- Omnibenovelent
- Omnipresent
- My Shepherd
- My God that answers prayers
- My God that answers by fire
- God that can change any situation
- Most High
- Better than the best
- Wiser than the wisest
- Higher than the highest
- Greater than the greatest
- The giver and taker of life
- The highest authority
- Holy one
- Chief Doctor
- Chief Examiner
- Chief of all chiefs
- His majesty
- God of promises
- God of laughter
- God of ability
- My God of mercy
- My God of unconditional love
- My God of no conditions
- My God that hears requests and gives forth
- My God that blocks the enemy
- God whose name carries so much power that at the mention of His name, every knee shall bow and every tongue confess
- God of the earth
- God of tomorrow
- Author and Finisher of my faith
- My Creator
- My Lord
- God of beauty
- God of strength
- My God that never forgets
- My God that never slumbers
- My God who always has an open ear
- My God that plans good and not evil
- My God that is good
- My God that foundates all my testimonies
- The God of my testimonies to come
- My God that knows me inside and out
- My God that knows the number of hairs on my head
- The law of my life
- The One that makes the difficult things in life easy
- The God who speaks softly into my heart
- The God who speaks and His is yes is yes and his no is no
- The Almighty that never shares His glory with any man
- My God of defense
- Rock of ages
- My solid rock
- The One who if you trust in Him can make you great
- The One who if you believe in Him can take you to heights you never even dreamed of
- The One who will take you to your destiny with ease
- The One who loved us enough to give us His only begotten Son
- The One who defeated death so that we could have eternal life
- The One who loves us no matter what we do
- The One who if you surrender to Him will carry you in His hands
- MY GOD!!!

This is my God...

Who is He to you?.....

No comments:

Post a Comment