Tuesday 30 November 2010

Judgement...

The name is Judgement
I come not to correct you but to condemn
I sit here looking at your every move
Your every step
Waiting for you to do that one thing that I can blow out of proportion

The name is Judgement 
I come not to guide you but to confuse
I itch for the time when you sin and I make you battle yourself
Where I make you question yourself and God
Oh, how I love it!

The name is Judgement
I come not to laugh with you but to laugh at you
I love when you use traits of my character but try to hide it by claiming that you're only correcting
Please, just accept that you're becoming more like me
I mean, why refuse?

Look, the name is Judgement
My office hours are 12:00am-12:00am daily
I take no holidays and I work diligently
I work in those who condemn, confuse and laugh at you
I have so many employees that I use and abuse

So please, if you're interested, meet up with one of my employees
They're not hard to find because there's so many of them
As soon as you find one, the tricks of the trade is passed on automatically
Then we become partners
No interview or application needed 

But please, if you're not interested, stop acting like me 
Stop taking parts of my character and then claiming that you're correcting
That really annoys me!
Be real with yourself!
I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment