Tuesday 30 November 2010

My pen...

My pen defines me as the ink rolls past the ball and onto the paper
As my pen hits the paper working through the next piece
My emotions are released and my tensions are relieved
My pen defines me because it peeps behind the veil that my flesh holds up and writes from the heart
The roller ball rolls and rolls and rolls deeper and deeper till it hits a nerve
Forcing out the very deeper side of me
My pen defines me in ways no man could
It opens me up and pours out the real me charismatically complimenting the paper that receives me
My pen defines me and my God flowing with the ink of anointing
Forming the best possible sentences to give a glimpse of the Most High
My pen defines me because with each word it writes it unfolds a different side of me... 

3 comments:

  1. Go Girl...I pray God continues to use you to touch the hearts of many :D

    Love You
    xoxo

    EL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen and amen...fank u huni...Luv u 2 x

    ReplyDelete